FurryMap is intended as an improvement to the list that was in the FA Spain account and to be able to add more furries that do not use that website.
The objective is to be able to see the approximate location of the furries on the map and quick access to their contact information from social networks.
- You can only add yourself.
- The social media accounts you add must be real and owned by you.
- You have to follow the instructions indicated by email to be added to the map.
- Youtube and Facebook accounts must have custom URLs.
- You must add at least one account that has direct messages open publicly, otherwise you will be rejected automatically.
These rules can be modified at any time without prior notice.
- Add another person.
- Use foul language in any language.
- Add fake or nonexistent social media accounts.
- Add other people's social media accounts.
These prohibitions can be modified at any time without prior notice.
How to use the map
On the map you can see two types of icons:
- This icon points to a city, and indicates that there are furries there, when clicking on the icon a box will appear with the list of furries in that city, and when clicking on the name of one of them, a window will appear with their data.
- This icon collects the furries who have not wanted to provide the city and/or autonomous community in which they reside or are outside of Spain (the location by city will be set soon as in Spain). It has the same functionality as the previous one if you click on it.
On the map, the countries that are marked indicate that there is at least one furry resident in that country. By clicking on the country, a box will appear with the number of furries resident in that country. And the same with the autonomous communities and provinces (View levels explained below).
If you double click on the brand on the map, the list of users will be displayed.
The user list is an alternative way of seeing the furries of each place, clicking on the icon positions that furry or place in the map.
The 3 buttons of "Level view" are to change the map marks to Countries / Autonomous Communities / Provinces respectively. The second and third are only for Spain, soon they will be for the rest of the countries.
Those already mentioned in the previous section.
Being able to register so that you can add yourselves on the map.
A search engine by name.